Tuesday, August 01, 2006

27 Random Things...................

Here are 27 random things, not in any particular order.

27. This is one pimp action figure. I have two.
26. Do we really have to wait until next April for ETL day.
25. Did I mention that I am dominating in Fantasy Baseball?
24. Heck Ya!!!!
25. Can we trust the French national antidoping laboratory since it involves an American?
24. Cat scratch fever.
23. Not sure about Heath.
22. KC back to the worst team in baseball. Pirates win 5 in a row.
21. I am on chapter 64 of the DaVinci "Commode" h-t Dave.
20. Buy this for me....
19. .....or this.
18. I would take this too.
17. I go here to keep updated on my hobby.
16. This is a good Battlebutt Gigantica site.
15. Since we are on the subject. September 19th.
14. OCTOBER "Frakkin" 6th!!!!!!!
13. Read these song lyrics. Old school, but right on.
12. One of my favorite SB Emails.
11. The other Dave is the man too.
10. The geek Bible.
9. You have got to be kidding. This is the #1 site for a google search "Jesus."
8. Talk about Jesus extremes. I wish these people were kidding.
7. Shaking head.
6. Where I will be next May.
5. Ricky Bobby.
4. Not as Super as expected.
3. $$$$Cha$$$Ching$$$$
2. Shhhnnkkk.
1. I turned 27 one week ago today.