Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I am at the biggest freakin church camp in the world......

Falls Creek. The best way to describe it, is like the temple for the Jews in Jerusalem. Every year Jews would come celebrate Passover in Jerusalem. In the same way, Oklahoma Baptist visit Falls Creek once a year. Six weeks of camp with an average of 5000 students per week. Next year they are doing seven weeks. One day they are going to have to realize that the summer has a maximum amount of weeks. I have had a good time going to Falls Creek over the past 6 or 7 years. It is different than any other camp I have been to. Different, I mean their is a large amount of people. It has its pro and cons. Over all it is a pretty good camp. BUT, in a couple weeks it is Tri-State time!!!!!

I will try to get some pictures on here soon. I am going to try to produce a podcast. It depends on time. Peace!