Monday, March 27, 2006

Victory!!!..................


Greetings blog world. I know its been a week. You should know why. I am working on full wedding coverage. It will have a section on the Dot Com. We get the wedding pics back tonight. We are still waiting on the snapshots.

To other matters. VICTORY!!! I have acquired two Scorch Star Wars figures. This Republic Commando has been one of the hardest Saga Collection figures to find. I have been stopping at Wal-Mart's everywhere just hoping he would be on the peg. Thanks to my friends at Entertainment Earth I now have two. They were only about .75 cents more than if I did find him at Wal-Mart. It would be about the same price at Target or K-Mart. Victory!!! It looks like I have gone to a new way to buy my figures. Guaranteed to get them and in great condition. No prefive year old handling them and throwing them down on the floor in Wal-Mart. I do not have to pay the way high price on Ebay that Scorch is going for right now. If you see Scorch the Republic Commando at your local retail store, buy him! I will gladly repay you for it. Republic Commandos travel in squads of 4. I would like to get three more so I can repaint the figures to his squadmates.