Saturday, May 27, 2006

The DaVinci Pot..................











I do own and have started reading the all so controversial book The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown. Mr. Brown is not getting any money from me at the box office. If I watch the movie, it will be when it comes on MVP at Hollywood Video. Mr. Brown is not going to get much of my time either. The Code is my pot book. What am I talking about you say? I will be reading it when I am taking a dump, crap, dropping bombs on Berlin low altitude style, letting the kids off at the pool, taking a .......I better stop their. You get the drift. The Code is 489 pages divided into 105 chapters. That averages out to 4.657 pages per session in the bathroom at home. If I meet Dan Brown one day I will tell him with a big smile that I read The Code over 105 sessions on the toilet.