Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Speaking of lame things.......

It is prom season, well it is pretty much over now. I saw something the other day that did not sit well. A girl dressed all up in her prom dress, wearing a crown. I know that she was not prom queen. It all goes with a mentality in society that I do not agree with. We can thank feminism for this mentality. Now before you start calling me a sexist, hear me out. I believe that women should be respected. Biblically, us men are commanded to love our wives as Jesus loves the church. This is a high calling for men. Their is no better treatment for a woman than to be loved to this utmost standard. Today's society tells us that we must treat women like queens. That they can stomp and scream to get their way and men are to just bow down to it. Their is no respect for men. The human race is good at extremes. We are not very good at being equal. I watched a clip of the Fox and Friends morning show. They had a lady on that has written a book about how feminism has destroyed chivary. Interesting concept. If women want total equality with men, then they should expect to be treated like men. This, of course, would not fly. We are suppose to give women everything and bow down to them.

God knows best. He created the man and women to be together. Women should take off their crowns and men should stop lying about the size of their manhood. Anyone that properly reads the Bible knows that each man/woman has a role. The roles are different. Both are not easy. When done right, and only then, will we reap the satisfaction that we all long for in a relationship. I am not an expert. I just got married. One thing I do know, is their is no room for selfishness.

Coming to a future near you......the mens civil rights movement.