Friday, April 21, 2006

Looking down on you.......

I am officially self-employed. I did my "exit interview" Friday. I thought that they were going to sit me down and ask me questions. To make sure I was not mad at OBU and was at risk of going postal. Nope. I had to go around and get a sheet of signatures. It was not really an "interview." Oh well.

A few nights ago I discovered Google Earth. You can check out satellite shots around the world. Some of them have pretty good resolution, some are blurry. For instance, the northern half of Shawnee is burry, but the southern section is pretty good. So, I can make out my church, but not my house. Well, I have been spying on some of you. For your protection, I cut off the GPS coordinates. I do not want some internet predator coming to your residence. If they come to mine, they can get a good view of my .45. Come to think of it, I could tell where Dad lives. He could put some interesting holes in you. Enjoy!

Click on the picture to get a better view.

Mike, I do not know where you live. I thought that the Truman Sports Complex was like a home to you.........


Tyson and Jess...............


Trav and Tiff.....................

The One and Only Dave aka "PBB".................


Dad................