Thursday, May 25, 2006

Keeping one eye on July 6th..........

One eye? Yes, because it is only the Emmy Awards. The Emmy's do better than the Oscars, but I do not completely trust them. July 6th is when they will announce the nominees for this year's Emmy Awards. I will actually be at camp that week, but as soon as I get back I will check on the nominations. Click here to see the nominations that the network is pushing for Battlestar Galactica. Notice, that Battlestar Galactica is seen as a drama series. Hmmmm. Can Science Fiction be drama? Battlestar has proved that answer to be a big resounding YES!!!

I thought this picture was funny. It is a Cylon Centurion from the 70's version of Galactica.
















To give you some context, this is what they look like now (sorry, it is not the best picture).