Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Busy November.................................

The lack of post in November is due to my being really busy. The two big things were my trip to Orlando and of course the Thanksgiving holiday.

While Oklahoma was beig pounded by nearly a week of rain I was enjoying the comfort of the sun in Orlando, Florida. It was a company trip for Extreme Inflatables (Of course, I work for them) to the IAAPA convention. Basically, I got to see the years new stuff in amusement gaming and entertainment. Example: I got to play the new Teken 5 arcade game before it has been released on the market. Their was also inflatable games, carnival rides (free rides), vendors (free food), and many other various things. The convention was so big that I did not see everything and I spent around 14 hours there. Being in Orlando demanded some visits to other locations. We spent one evening at Medival Times and we dropped by Universal Studios. Both of the places were worth the load of cash we dealt out for them. You can view some picture from the trip on My Lady's blog and I will post some of my own when I get my Dot Com up and going. Advise: November is the perfect time to vacation in Orlando at least. It was not crowded. It was not hot. We got to see everything and ride everything we wanted.

I spent Thanksgiving at My Lady's parent house. Technically it was Friday because she had to work Thursday night. It was still the same no matter what day. Food, food, and more food. All of it was good. We took in a movie on Saturday. National Treasure was good. I am sure it will not do good in the international market. It's all about the USA.

The Dark Tower report. Dave I am finally done with Drawing of the Three. The busy month delayed it a bit. I am now into Wastlands.

I would like to note Pealsup as an addition to my links. Mike is one of my buddies that I grew up with. He is a right wing nut job and proud of it. Love ya Mike. Check it out wether you are a nut job or a liberal weener.

Peace.