Thursday, February 12, 2004

We Shine Like Stars, Oh Ya.....................

Time for another list!!!!

The top 5 best old school Nintendo games of all time.........

#5 - Ninja Gaiden
I was on my way to school one Jr. High day. Being from a small town, we rode our bikes to school. My older brother needed to make a stop at the bank to deposit some money in his savings. While he was doing his thing in the drive through with his bike I went out toward the road. Laying there in all its glory was a Nintendo game with the top half crushed. It appeared to have been run over from a previous bank customer. It was none other than Ninja Gaiden and was a new game at the time. I waited anxiously all day to go home and see if it still worked. Got home, popped it in, and became #5.

#4 - Super Mario Brothers 1,2,3
I could not just pick one and I did not want it to take up all my list. Unlike many people that I have spoken too, I love SMB2. It was the dream world, something different. I think it is the most difficult of the three. For that reason is why I think people did not like it. They just sucked at it! Everyone played SMB cause it came with the Nintendo. It was a good game to start people off with. SMB3 was pretty amazing for its time. It took forever to go straight through to beat and you could not save!

#3 - Tecmo Super Bowl
You could play; substitute; customize your play book; kept track of you stats; and most of all you could be Bo Jackson and run over, past, and around everyone in the flippin game!!!!