Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Is it February already?..............

Wow! Time flys when you are not doing much too. My January consisted of alot of playing Spades and watching movies.

Movie List for January, the best that I can remember....
Big Fish
Terminator 1,2 and 3
Lethal Weapon 1,2,3 and 4
Alien Resurection
Along Came Polly
Time Machine
Pitch Black
Swing Kids
LOTR: Return of the King (for the 3rd time)
LOTR: Two Towers
The Lost Boys
Pirates of the Caribbean
Momento
X-Men 2
Tombstone
Schindler's List
Tron
Tomb Raider
28 Days Later
Rat Race
Misery
.......I know their is a few more. So that is almost enough for one movie for everyday in January. Wow!

It is not like I wasted all my free time watching movies. I saw most of these while I was at work. I love my job.

Spades. I love the game. I have lost twice so far this year. I lost twice last semester. I am off to a bad start.

Great Superbowl!!! One of the best we will ever see. Congrats to the Pats. I was only behind them because they are AFC. All that know me even a little should know that the Kansas City Chiefs are my team. They had a great season, but i will take my hat off for the Pats and Panthers for a great Superbowl.

My favorite Superbowl comercial was the 7up commercial where the guy is driving the "Slam Dunk to win $1,000,000" truck. What happened to the days of good Superbowl commercials? Bring Michael Jordan back if you have too!!

If you want to repond to any of this rambling go here. Have a good one!!