Monday, February 17, 2003

A Week Later........

So as a friend put it, "your blog honeymoon is over." That is because it has been a week since my last posting. My Dad even got on to me for not posting for a week, what is that? And some of you are saying, "he told his Dad about his blog?" Yes, it is true, I don't hate my parents, and I do somewhat try to let them keep up on my life. So, for my lacking, sorry to all who care, I am sure it will happen again.

Last week was kinda tough. I have been doing the working nights thing for a few weeks now. The first week was pretty easy, but with the second came the pains of adjustment. Your lifestyle does change some when you work nights. This week should be alot better.

I was gonna put up a write up on the big V-Day, but I figured that I shouldn't get started. I didn't wear black like I kinda planned. I whore green.

Lately I have been listening to the Lord of the Rings soundtracks from both movies. I am captured by them. They are amazing. Yes, you are hearing this from me, the total rock'n roller. Even though I am all about the hard rock stuff, I do have a great taste in Jazz/Swing and some Orchestra music. But it has to a special kind of Orchestra music. The Lord of the Rings soundtracks fit that special kind. It is epic, thrilling, moving, aw inspiring, and makes an already great story better when you watch and listen. I have always admired John Williams and his work with the Star Wars soundtracks, but Howard Shore has surpased good ole John with his work with The Rings. I am very anxious to see The Return of the King, but am very anxious to hear the music also. I must end my Rings talk by saying that I actually have read the books. And I encourage anyone out there to read them.

Rely to this message HERE.