Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Let's Be Over With It............

It is finally upon us. The Big Tuesday. Election day 2004. Bush vs. Kerry. For those of you who know me, I am sure you have a pretty good idea who I am going to vote for. If you do not know me and have no idea who I am voting for, then I will give you a hint. W. I am very much ready for it to be over. I want the news to talk about something else. I want to see different commercials. I want this country to get on with what ever it needs to do. Go vote. If you are eligible to vote and you do not, then you cannot complain about anything over the next 4 years. You have a say. If you want to say anything about it, then you better be voting about it. Happy election day!!

I shout in the manner of Howard Dean. YEEEAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I hope their will be no political consequences if i do)