Wednesday, February 25, 2004

We Shine Like Stars, Oh Ya (part 2)...........

Sorry about that, I had to go in the middle of my last post. So, now I am finally gonna finish it.

The rest of the top 5 old school Nintendo games of all time.......

#2 - The Legend of Zelda
Unlike most nintendo games, you can not just sit down and beat this game in a few minutes. The first Nintendo game that I recall of having the capability of saving your game. Of course when you were playing it, you never took it out of the Nintendo for fear of your game getting erased. That brings memories of fighting with my brothers. They would take the game out and I would get mad. Like most Nintendo adventure games you are out to save the princess. But, this was the princess Zelda and she is so much cooler than Prinncess Toadstool.

#1 - Contra
I still play this game!!! Well, I still play them all. Eight levels that never get boring. I have still yet to accomplish the ultimate goal of beating the game with one life. Curse all the times I have done it in 2 or 3. I am proud to say that I do not need the 30 man code to go through this classic. You know, the up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, (select for 2 players), start. I am sure that in the time to come and as long as my Nintendo still works I will always be saving the world from the Red Falcon!!!

Agree? Disagree? Comment here.