Friday, October 15, 2004

Typing With Six Stitches..........

Yes, as I was doing some of my handyman work for a guy at my church, I managed to slice my right pointer finger to the point (pun intended) that I needed six stitches. So that makes typing very difficult. That will not stop me cause I finally have access to the world again (i.e. internet).

I did spend much of the summer and then a few months going wherever I could to connect to the world. It took OBU ( my school and workplace) over a month to get their network up and functioning correctly. Now, I do finally have world connection at my home. I will again make an effort to do this blog thing again on a regular basis. All for you Dave.

In response to Dave's post about the personality forum I have taken the test and here is the results.

Outgoing (E) 54.29% Withdrawn (I) 45.71%
Realistic (S) 52.63% Imaginative (N) 47.37%
Intellectual (T) 55.26% Emotional (F) 44.74%
Improvised (P) 61.11% Organized (J) 38.89%
Your type is: ESTP
You are a Promoter, possible professions include - real estate broker , chef, land developer, physical therapist, stock broker, news reporter, fire fighter, promoter, entrepreneur, pilot, budget analyst, insurance agent, management consultant, franchise owner, electrical engineer, aircraft mechanic, technical trainer, EEG technologist, radiological technician, emergency medical tech., corrections officer, flight attendant.
Take Free Career Inventory Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

This was actually a pretty accurate test for once ( in my case). My lady Amanda did this test and she found out that the ESTP is a compatable personality type. GO ME!!!!!! (She did find this out before I took the test)