Friday, December 23, 2005

My family Christmas.................


I am blessed. I have totally enjoyed my time at home (Lawson, MO). The past couple years Christmas has been tough at home. To many family issues. I will not bore you with the details. This year has been great. We have just had fun and enjoyed each other. I also got a whole bunch of stuff. Christmas would of still been great without all of it, but it sure is some nice cream on top. My gift list:

Star Wars Fooseball Table
500 World Series of Poker chip set
West Coast Choppers stocking cap
20 peice screw driver set
18 volt Black and Decker cordless drill (w/ extra battery)
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship figure set
Darth Vader fleece blanket
Battlebutt Gigantica...um...Battlestar Galactica season 2.0 DVD
$20 gift for Wal-Mart

No complaints here. I got more than I thought I would. Really it does not matter. What I really received was a great time with my family. The only gift better than that is Jesus Himself. After all, Jesus is the reason for the season. I wish all the best for you this Holiday Season. Merry Christmas!!!