Friday, November 04, 2005

I'm Lost...............


The first season of the show Lost is on MVP at Hollywood Video. For those who do not know, MVP is a program where you pay $15 a month and you get unlimited rentals from the MVP list. New releases go on the list 4 to 6 weeks after they are released. This makes for a good deal. Hollywood Video blows away Blockbuster. I just finished the first four episodes (maybe 3 since the first is a two parter). The first episodes were good and I will continue to watch the show. Mike, I am sure you are happy about that. I had my doubts at first. I was not sure how they could make crashed landed survivors extend out into a whole season without losing momentum. That could still happen, but the way they have set up the show so far gives me hope.

This is post #93. I am not receiving much input about the readers top 5 post list. If you did not know what i am taking about, refer to the post on October 31st.