Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Chronicles of Shoutfest........part 1.........


I have spent the past couple months doing inflatable games for the Shoutfest tour. What is Shoutfest? Well, go to www.shoutfest.com for details. In a glimpse, it is a one day Christian music festival. I went to eight in all. Our company went to 12 in all. It was an experience and was a load of fun among the work. I am going to try to chronicle my time at Shoutfest over the next few post.

Of course, I must talk about the most band ever!!! (Yes, I said "the most band ever")

They are the pioneers of POSH ROCK!!!

They are from Atlanta, GA........wait.......they are now from Birmingham, AL!!!

FABRIK!!!

Our first Shoutfest was in Toccoa, GA. This band caught my eye from the beginning. Their show was fun and catchy. They love what they do. And......they actually had time to talk to me. Who would want to do that? After eight Shoutfest events together, I had a chance to get to know them a little and they are some quality Southerners. I did go home with a Fabrik hat, hoodie, and their posh rockin album. Myself (Trevor) and Trevor Taylor dot com fully recommends and endorses Fabrik as the most band ever. Check them out at www.fabrikband.com.