Thursday, December 01, 2005

5 Post in November........


November turned out to be a slow blogging month. I do not know what the deal is. It is not like I did not have anything to talk about. Maybe I just did not have much to say in mind when I thought about posting. November could just be slow. I only had three post last November. Anyways, moving on.

This is post #96. The big 100 is approaching fast. I need to get into blogging mode in a big way fast. I have big plans for that post and it will take some preparation. I am going to have some list. I have already stated that I would list my top 5 blog entries. You can still submit your favorites for a possible readers list. I am going to do a top 100 list (maybe). I can only think of two catagories that I could do a 100 list: Songs and Movies. Any other catagories I would have to drag out far. Let me know what you think.

2005 is almost over. 31 more days. I look back and wonder how many days I have wasted this year. I look back and think of the goals I had for the year. A few goals have been attained, but many have gone undone. I have made a list of goals for this last month. It is my attempt to salvage as much of the year as I can. It has not been a bad year. It has just been an "OK" year. I am not sure that I am ok with "OK." Let all of us make the best of what we have left of 2005.

Note: I have gone over 5000 hits on the site traffic counter. The best list I could do for 5000 is to count to it for you. Let's pass.

God Bless!