Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dave, please don't fire me..............


OK. I have a few minutes.

A quick rundown of the past few months in the life of Trevor (sorry if I leave something out).

-I have been married for over a year now. Celebrated The anniversary in Eureka Springs.
-Self-employment has been keeping me busy. I now technically have employees.
-I got published in Collectable Magazine. It is a British publication. I wrote the article about my Star Wars story. Big thanks to Dave for his mad proofreading skillz.
-I am helping the Toy and Action figure Museum in Pauls Valley, OK set up a Star Wars 30th anniversary display.
-My baseball card collecting has turn vintage. Very vintage. I own six T206 cards now. Do you have a "?" above your heads? The 1909-11 T206 set has the famously rare Honus Wagner card. You can buy commons from this set (if you are not too picky about condition) for very affordable prices. I also have some other vintage cards that I will not talk about right now.
-Speaking of baseball.........It's here!!!! Royals won their home opener. I am in two fantasy leagues. It is going to be a good summer.
-Event pass, plane ticket, and hotel reservations are all in place for my trip to L.A. in May for Star Wars Celebration 4. AND.....I have my ticket for the Dodgers vs. Cubs game while I am there. Go Cubs!
-Speaking of the Dodgers.......I have been listening to an audio book about Sandy Koufax. It is fantastic.
-I got high this morning.......at the denist. Had some work done to some molars. I have never had a problem going to the denist. The worst part is when you are waiting for you mouth to get feeling again.
-This summer.......Transformers the movie. Heck ya!!!

I know their is more, but I must get back to work. I cannot set a bad example for my workers.