Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Going to the Ship baby!!!................

Has it really been two weeks?

Here is a short list, since I do not have a lot of time.

- I had the awesome opportunity to hang out with Dave for an evening this past Saturday. Always fun with Dave.
- I really am trying to get to the next Podcast.
- Lost my cell phone this past weekend. Whoever found it actually picked it up when I called. After a couple conversations, I got the drift that they had no intention of giving it back. The In-Laws saved the day. They had a an extra Nokia laying around. I was only out of communication range for a day.
- I have been rediscovering baseball cards. How fun.
- Work has been good and busy.
- The next post will be #200. I might try to do something cool.
- Season 3 of Lost in a week.
- Even better, season 3 of Battlestar Galactica in 9 days!!!
- I won the championship in both Fantasy Baseball leagues that I was in. Bamm!!!!
- I am not doing so hot in Fantasy Football. I am 2-7 across three leagues.