Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I nabbed John Rueben's hotel room......

In case you do not know, I do work for an inflatable game company. It used to be full-time, now it is when ever. Last year we had the opportunity to do the Shoutfest events. Shoutfest is a one day Christian music festival that travels around to do Saturday and Sunday events in the late summer to early fall. I was asked to do these events again this year. Of course I accepted!!! We have done dates in Tulsa; Oklahoma City; Columbus, MS; and Somerset, KY. I did not go to Columbus because I went to Rock the Light in Kansas City. This past weekend we were in Somerset. Good band line up. It would of been some nice cake topping icing if Day of Fire would of been their too. They had been at the two Oklahoma events. The Somerset line-up included Fireflight, Flatfoot 56, Manafest, John Reuben, Skillet and Pillar to name my favorites. "But Trevor," in a nagging teenage girl voice, "Building 429 was there." Whoopdi freakin doooo!!! Eleventyseven has a song about MySpace, so that does them in. If you want punk, go with Flatfoot 56. They have a bagpipe player and wear kilts.

I challenged John Rueben to a game of Duck Duck Goose. Click here if you do not know what I am talking about. I REIGN SUPREME!!!!!! What was the prize of my victory? His hotel room!!! I have the proof right here!!!



Ok, ok, ok. I did not play John Reuben in Duck Duck Goose, but the hotel room that Shoutfest gave us was originally intended for John Rueben. I guess he took off in his tour bus.

Star Wars Blog updated!