Thursday, August 24, 2006

The DaVinci Commode..................

It is done! If you remember back to one of my post in May, I stated I was going to read the DaVinci Code. The catch was I would only read it while sitting on my commode (h-t Dave for coining the name DaVinci Commode). I estimated a chapter per visit and I think that was pretty accurate. Since May 27th it took me roughly 105 visits to my Commode to finish the book. It might have been less. Some chapters were pretty small. That is in the neighborhood of three months worth of commode reading.

What did I think of the book? Whoopdi freakin dooo!

If this dude can sell over 40 million copies of this average book, then I should be in business. I think my Blog (of course I am bias) is more interesting than this book. If you are going to screw around with truth, you should at least make it interesting.