Monday, March 06, 2006

A word to internet predators..........

I have heard several new reports lately about predators seeking prey on different online journals. Warnings are given not to put too much personal info on your website. Which I think is a good thing. From my blog you can tell I live in Shawnee, America. If you actually read my blog you could gather other information like what church I go to, my Lady's name, etc, etc. Of course I do not see myself as a target. It is not like I post naked pictures of myself or lead my readers on that my life is totally different than it is. Since most of my readers know me, I could not get away with being someone fake. What you see is what you get. So if their are any predators out there thinking that I am some easy prey. Or if you are looking at My Lady like some kind of prey. You need to know something that will save your life. I am a gun-owning-Jesus-loving-conservative-Republican. If you come to my door wanting something that you can not have, I will not hesitate to show you the end of the barrel of my .45 and send you to see Jesus. Unfortunately, if you are someone up to no good, you probably do not know Jesus. In that case you will be wishing to see the end of my barrel again because that is heaven compared to where He will send you. Peace!