Sunday, January 08, 2006

Book List for 2005.....



It has taken me a bit to get this together. I did not exactly chronicle my list as I read the books. I was kind of disappointed in my progress this year. June through September were crazy, insane busy months for me. That is not an excuse, but is sure did slow me down. I get the feeling that I am leaving one or two off. If I have, I will revise the post to reflect the changes. On to the list...

Not in order read. (# of pages)

The Dark Tower #4: Wizard and Glass by Stephen King (672)
The Dark Tower #5: Wolves of the Calla by Stephen King (714)
The Dark Tower #6: Song of Susannah by Stephen King (413)
The Dark Tower #7: The Dark Tower by Stephen King (845)
Series of Unfortunate Events #1: The Bad Beginning by Lemmony Snicket (162)
Star Wars Revenge of the Sith by Matthew Stover (432)
Star Wars Shatterpoint by Matthew Stover (419)
Star Wars Republic Commando: Hard Contact by Karen Traviss (293)
Star Wars Labyrinth of Evil by James Luceno (339)
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (143)
Star Wars: From Concept to Screen to Collectable by Stephen Sansweet (128)
Star Wars Vintage Action Figures by John Kellerman (256)
Out of the Silent Planet by C. S. Lewis (160)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis (154)
Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey (314)

Total Books = 15
Total Pages = 5444
Average Book Length = 363
Most Read Author = Stephen King (4)
Longest Book = The Dark Tower #7: The Dark Tower by Stephen King (845)
Shortest Book = Star Wars: From Concept to Screen to Collectable by Stephen Sansweet (128)
Most Popular Topic = Star Wars (It was a Star Wars year)
Book of the year = Out of the Silent Planet by C. S. Lewis (160)

Reading Goals for 2006
30 total books
10 Non-fiction
2 Biographies
2 Pulitzer Prize winners or nominees
3 Books to enhance my marriage
2 Suggested by Dave

Click Here is see my reading list for 2006 (I will try to keep track this time).