Friday, January 13, 2006

A blogging fool......


......well....sometimes. I have set myself up to be a blogging fool or a blogging failure. I have 5 different blogs that I can write on. Of course I have my personal one here. I have a couple for some of my hobbies; The Star Wars Collecting Blog and the newest Battlebutt Gigantica (Battlestar Galactica) for my favorite/best show on TV. Mike has given me posting rights on his political themed blog Right Wing Mike. I have not actually made a post there. I still have not come back completely from my politics break after the last Presidential Election. I will eventually. Better Than Critics is a slow going blog. It is a place for critical review of movies , TV shows, DVDs, etc. I share the posting rights with Dave. We love movies and all that stuff, but it is the sitting down and pounding out the review that puts a hold on things. Will we post there again? Maybe. We definitely have a stockload of material to put here. Maybe one day.

I have a new post on the Star Wars blog. Battlebutt does not have the most recent episode review because I forgot my notes at home. I will most likely not have it up in time for the new episode Friday night. Sorry. Both episodes will be up early next week. I promise.

Outside of blogging life is good. I have taken on extra work. Wedding plans are coming along pretty good. Amanda and I are going to a wedding this weekend. Can you imagine something with me. Can you see me leading the Sunday morning music for church? That is exactly what I am doing Sunday. Scott the music minister is out of town. He asked me to organize, pick, and lead the music Sunday morning. Can Scott trust me to not rock it out to hard? Actually, I am no threat. We have a more progressive music service at my church. It will be pretty natural for me. Especially with a guitar in my hands. Sometimes it feels weird when I am at a music service that I am not involved in leading.

You kids have a good weekend. You will hear from me when I get back.