Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blog change......

This is the end of www.zetataylor.blogspot.com and the beginning of www.thebeardedtrevor.blogspot.com.

I will not bore you with the details, but I thought it was necessary and time to change my blog URL.

What does this mean?

I am recommitting myself to blogging on a regular basis. Not only is it something I want to do, but I also feel it is something I need to do. I am a person with thoughts and ideas (a wanna be intellectual) and I need to be active in sharing them. Even if it is to a couple readers. Throughout my days I am always commenting to myself how all the interactions, experiences, and thoughts that I have would make a good blog entry.

Dave, I hope you are happy and I will try not to let you down.

Please reset your links to www.thebeardedtrevor.blogspot.com

Thank you.