Sunday, May 04, 2008

Destination Atlanta......

I am now in Atlanta. The men that I am traveling with have computers, so I have been able to provide some pictures of my trip thus far (I took 244 at the Braves game). I am here in Atlanta to attend the Drive Conference put on by North Point Community Church. We went to church this morning at North Point and Buckhead (one of North Point's satellite churches). I will talk more extensively about my church experience later (which was awesome).

After we attended church we went to an Reds vs Braves game. Ken Griffey Jr. pretty much stunk. He is slumping bad and is still sitting at 597. Even though I did not get to see baseball history, we did see a hitfest. Braves won 14-7 with over 30 total hits in the game.

Drive Conference begins tomorrow! For now, here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure.











Going east through the gate to the west.







Jim and Ed.







Glavine starts.







Griffey Jr. whiffs bad.

Turner Field