That is all George wrote folks! I finally know how it ends, or should I say begins (as in the original trilogy). Last night I finished Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
. I would of posted last night of course, but no internet at home. This is the movie that everyone has been waiting for. The words "freaken awesome" might not be good enough to describe it. Now, now, I hope I do not aid in over-hyping the movie. I totally enjoyed reading the novelization. I was actually thinking, that even though the novel is based on the screenplay, the novel still is better than the movie. The author allows insight to the thoughts and motivations of the characters. These cannot be presented on screen. Here is my example. We all know, or should know, that Anakin and Obi-Wan fight at the end. We also know that Obi-Wan jacks up Anakin right into the black mask and cape. When the battle starts Obi-Wan does not want to kill Anakin. As you follow his thought process throughout the fight, Obi-Wan decides he does have to kill Anakin and why. You will not get this watching the movie. There will just be a really cool lightsaber duel where Obi-Wan beats (slices) the "Chosen One." During many circumstances throughout the book, it was beneficial to not only know action and words; but also thoughts, motivations, etc. The movie is going to kick....um....ya. You all better be there on May 19th. We have to show Titanic that the Sith are in town.
I did say I was not going to tell you anything about the movie, and I am still not going too. I will give you some thoughts to ponder.
- This will not be rated PG. It will have to be at least PG-13. Why? Keep reading.
- Death, death, and more death (this is the Revenge of the Sith, not Jedi).
- I truely do not think you can keep track of how many body parts get cut or blown off.
- The Emperor is a freaken genious. The ultimate puppetmaster.
- Count Dooku is just a pawn, along with most everyone else.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi is the the greatest Jedi period (hey, I like Yoda too, but don't be hating until you have read or seen the movie).
- A Rebellion is born.