Friday, April 08, 2005

The Revenge is on............

Greetings! In my recovery of finishing the Dark Tower series I have dived right into Star Wars. Imagine that? I finished Star Wars: Labyrinth of Evil. This book tells of the events leading up to Revenge of the Sith. Yes folks, I have begun the journey that will complete the Star Wars Saga. In a few days time, I will know what happens. All of you "movie only" people will just have to wait another month and a half!! If you ask me about it when I am done I WILL NOT tell you. But, I will taunt you. If you want to know early what happens go buy your own copy or go get it at the library and read it yourself. I am pumped and it is going to kick.....um.....things I should not say on my blog.

On a side note. I have retarded roomates, so I do not have internet at home anymore. I am at the mercy of the OBU network for my internet pleasures. I might say that the OBU network is one big pile of unreliable trash. I am not going to be able to keep up with some of your blogs to well because the OBU sucwork will only bring up on blogger page for the whole night. That means no matter what I put in the address bar, it brings up the same blog. Lately it has been bring up some "Ponder" blog that I do not have any interest in. Bantha fodder!