Thursday, January 06, 2005

24 Down, 3 or More to Go.......................

It is 6 am and I am now done with the first season of 24. I will have a full review coming soon. Instead of placing my review here, I will revive our long dead Better Than Critics website. Some time ago Dave and I started a blog dedicated to doing reviews over movies, dvds, etc. We have never cared much for all those critics out there that critically acclaim crap much of the time. The reviews died out kind of quickly. It had a lot to do with me not being a dedicated blogger at the time. Back to the point. I will post my review at the Better Than Critics blog and I will inform you here when I do. I will make some general comments about the show here, but more details and spoilers will be given at BTC.

At the pace that I am going, I may be able to view more than 4 seasons this month. I did claim it as an Odyssey. 24 was so good that I viewed it in half the time that I originally planned. Of course if I run into something that is not as interesting, it could slow me down. If something does slow me down enough because it sucks, then I reserve the right to stop and start something else. This could happen because I have picked out a couple shows that I know next to nothing about. I am still open for suggestions. I will consider them if the show sounds interesting (or you make the show sound interesting) and is available at my local Hollywood Video store.