Thursday, March 30, 2006

Update...................

My apologies for the lack of post this week. I have had a real hard time adjusting back to my regular schedule (of no sleep). I have a full schedule of remodeling stuff to do. Plus, I am still working night security. With Amanda switching hospitals, I have not quit night security yet for benefit reasons. Since I work with power tools, I better not have a time period without medical coverage. Hopefully, Amanda will find out her starting time today, so we can put our two week notices in together. Tired and sitting at a computer do not mix well. When I have sat at my computer for any time period at work, I doze off.

I promise to get you all the full picture coverage of the wedding soon. We are still waiting on some film of the snapshots.

The house is still not in order. Yes, we live fairly clean lives. When you get married, the amount of stuff you have doubles. We are having a garage sale at the church this weekend to raise money for camp. We have alot of crap to sell.

I am participating in Relay for Life with our church. I will have a post about that coming up. So, get ready to give me your money. My personal goal is to raise $300.

Lunch is ready. Quality time with my wife!