Monday, August 08, 2005

I am back baby!!!!.............


Greetings to the WORLD!!! I am back. The summer of darkness, the summer of regret, the summer of no internet is over!!! I now have My Lady moved in to Shawnee. She is the one that makes the big bucks and can afford cable internet. Her having internet is the same thing as having it myself. Expect big things. Expect miraculous things. Expect amazement beyond the.......beyond. I will actually communicate to the world on a regular basis. I now have an announcement. Yes, ladies and gentlemen. The DOT COM has been updated. It is not much as of right now. But, in between work, church, and buying My Lady flowers I am actively working on the DOT COM. Believe it or not you will see change. Prepare yourself. I know change is hard.............